4.07.2008

UPDATE: Castle Brownskull clarification

In our effort to bring you news on cool stuff related to local music, we may have misinterpreted a section of the Castle Brownskull MySpace page. We got a lil nugg dropped off in the ol' inbox by Paul Weaver, who runs Brownskull...

Castle Brownskull is in no way affiliated with any of the people or services listed there. I just started that section of the page just as a way to help bands meet their needs locally.

Castle Brownskull is a one-man operation. I built a recording studio in what was the dining room of my home and record bands for free when I'm not at my real job. The studio was started as a reaction to my discontent with most local music.

Rather than just gripe about it I decided to do something to give the few quality bands and musicians a helping hand.

No comments: